COVID-19 UPDATE: Below is a list of questions you should read and answer prior to your appointment:
1. Do you have a fever or have you felt hot or feverish recently?
2. Are you having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
3. Do you have a cough?
4. Do you have any other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache or fatigue?
5. Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
6. Are you in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients? Patients who are well but have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 should consider postponing elective treatment.
Positive responses to any of these would require you to postpone/reschedule your treatment. Please visit ada.org for Covid-19 updates offered by the American Dental Association.
Please wear a mask when you enter into our office.