COVID-19 UPDATE: Our dental practice will be reopening on Saturday, May 30th. In order to keep our patients and staff safe, we will be implementing new practice procedures and precautions. Below is a list of questions you should read and answer prior to your appointment:
1. Do you have a fever or have you felt hot or feverish recently (14-21 days)?
2. Are you having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
3. Do you have a cough?
4. Do you have any other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache or fatigue?
5. Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
6. Are you in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients? Patients who are well but have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 should consider postponing elective treatment.
7. Have you traveled in the past 14 days to any regions affected by COVID-19?
Positive responses to any of these would require you to postpone/reschedule your treatment. If you answered no to these questions, but are over 60, or have kidney, lung, heart, auto-immune disease or diabetes, you may want to consider postponing/rescheduling your appointment for elective treatment. Please visit ada.org for Covid-19 updates offered by the American Dental Association.
Any patients with appointments will be asked to call (248) 682-9331 upon their arrival to let us know you are here, remaining in your car until we notify you to come in.