Patient Forms, Map, and Directions to Waterford Office
Your first visit to Crescent Lake Dental-Glen J Marsack involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
- Dentistry for the Entire Family
- Evening and Saturday Appointments
- Emergency Appointments
- New Patients Welcome
- Appointments seen promptly
- Friendly & Relaxed Atmosphere
- Visa and Mastercard Accepted
- Financing available through Care Credit
- Most Dental Insurances Accepted and Filed
- Senior Discounts
Crescent Lake Dental is committed to bringing you Modern Dentistry With an Old Fashioned Touch!
Dr. Marsack has provided Family and Cosmetic Dentistry to the Waterford area for over 30 years!
We are committed to providing the best in family dentistry. We aim to provide a friendly and relaxed environment so that your visit is as comfortable and as pleasant as possible. We promise to help you achieve your vision of a beautiful smile!
His goal is to help preserve your healthy teeth and gums in the most affordable manner possible.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, professional, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctor. We look forward to your first visit.